- This event has passed.
Topic/ Title: Going to the Grocery Store / EVERYDAY ENGLISH; Speaking Lesson
2021-01-21@6:00 pm - 7:30 pm UTC+8Free
Topic/ Title: [Going to the Grocery Store / EVERYDAY ENGLISH]; Speaking Lesson
Lesson link: http://auedtr.com/event/topic-title-going-to-the-grocery-store-everyday-english-speaking-lesson/
Description These lessons will focus on learning English words and expressions to use when grocery shopping. Students will listen to the dialogue between a customer and clerk at a grocery store. They will have listening and speaking practice with the given dialogue and write their own dialogue to be presented in front of the teacher/class.
1. Students learn to ask for something at a grocery store
2. Students understand the signs they may encounter in the grocery store
3. Students learn words for the main sections in a grocery store
Level: Beginner-Low intermediate
Lesson date: January 21st ,2021
Time: 6:00 pm-7:30pm, AWST, https://time.is/AWST
Time zone information: Do you understand time zones? Read more here: https://bit.ly/TMZONES
Lesson title: Going to the Grocery Store/ EVERYDAY ENGLISH
2. PowerPoint slides
3. Recording of the dialogues
The lesson resources will be emailed to you before the lesson.
Please make sure:
1) Your microphone works as we will have activities where you will be working with in partners or small groups.
2) Either print the learning resources or prepare the slides on your computer screen.
3) Try to join the meeting 5 minutes prior to the start of the lesson.
Teacher name: Lydia Ryoo
Contact email: lydiaryoo15 @ gmail.com
REGISTER FOR MORE LESSONS: https://bit.ly/ENGLISHSCHOOL